Friday, December 09, 2005

Thank Christ for Friday

Sort a strange invocation, given the picture below..

Anyway, I had sort of planned to start a new series of weekly articles today, but I've no time.. So I will begin it on Monday (and you'll have to wait to then to get what I'm on about). I saw "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" today. It was excellent. 4/5 from me. Empire were a little cheap and gave it 3/5, but they're all worshipping at the altar of Peter Jackson and Kong, so I wasn't exactly suprised by that.

I got this li'l beauty of a picture off Lisa Bee from Limerick (if I use her real surname, she would very likey have me shot). It might offend if you're of a sensitive persuasion. Or a Catholic without a sense of humour. And Jesus knows we have enough of those..



See you Monday, folks. Have a good weekend. I intend too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Da SPL said...

careful now maffy

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said I intend too.

But you should have said I intend to.

One o. Not two.

You fucked up, Furgle.

10:10 PM  
Blogger FJR said...

lol, thanks!

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Josh Junior said...

Although Fergal fucked up his grammer,it has become aparent that the person who corrected him should go back to school and learn how to spell.Its FERGAL,not furgle! Or you can call him polly if you want.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home