Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pwesents

This is what I want for Christmas. A JPII doll.
According to the site, he speaks more than 25 different phrases.

I imagine these include:

  • "No Gays"
  • "No Protestants"
  • "No Gay Protestants"
  • "No Women"
  • "No Touching"
  • "No Thinking"
  • "No. In General"
  • "These are my ruby red slippers, Dorothy. Get your own."
  • "No...the pink robe doesn't make you look feminine, Ratzinger"
  • "What Would Jesus Do?"
  • "Condoms make as little sense as science"

Any more? Comment box is waiting!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Red Mum said...

Down with that sort of thing!

10:52 AM  
Blogger FJR said...

Good one

10:52 AM  
Blogger Red Mum said...

Feck that was great fergal!!!1

10:53 AM  
Blogger Red Mum said...

Oops I meant to say that was quick! I had only been redirected back to the original post and there was your comment.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

*scratches head*

1:47 PM  
Blogger JL Pagano said...

I dont have a funny caption cos u seem to have nabbed em all, but if I were Benedict, Id be a bit concerned that everyone was buying dolls of the chap that had the job before me. It wouldnt really fill me with confidence.

2:38 PM  
Blogger FJR said...

Depends what you do with them.

Can you have a doll sodomised? Maybe it's not that sort of doll..

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home