Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year




Well the title really says it all, so I guess all I have to say is a very Happy Holidays to anyone who reads the blog, regulars and randomers alike!

I have so much to talk about when I come back from the week long drinkathon that is the Irish Christmas/New Year experience. The PDs plans for Dublin Port (thanks Toni, I saw that pic last week), the usual ranting about a certain hyperpower's foreign policy, bitching about the "Shower in Power" and of course the court result in Dover, Pennsylvania, which was the Intelligent Design (oxymoronic!!) case where the school board wanted to teach creationism-by-another-name alongside science. Great news is that the judge ruled against them very definitively.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster must be pleased.

See you when I see you, most likely in the New Year, if the world doesn't end first.

I shall catch you on the flip side.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

santa will be good to furgle

3:50 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

dec 23rd!! thats along time ago polly. youi're letting the side down.

2:51 PM  
Blogger FJR said...

I'm back now..!!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home