Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blogerrific




Just onto my 500th hit on my "little corner of cyberspace", as I called it back in March when it kicked off.

It's been a lot of fun so far, and the responses has been invariably positive which means that either I'm doing okay here or the people who don't like it are keeping quiet!

I'll soon be sticking advertising on to generate some revenue, or prostituting my blog as I like to think of it.

I'll try to continue to fufil my mission statement to provide the online community with "Irish and International politics, current affairs and an unrelenting tide of waffle."
And I would love any and all feedback you can provide. Email is in my profile, and I love getting comments.

Thanks to everyone who visits and especially to the repeat visitors.

You are the wind beneath my wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home