Friday, August 19, 2005

Deutschland uber alles


Em....I'm not sure on this but Pope Benedict might want to rethink his public gestures.

Okay I can understand the reticence to kiss the tarmac. As that was a pretty nasty habit of JP2's. I'm suprised he didn't pick something up off the ground.

I mean you wouldn't star scoring your driveway after being on a car trip.

Well you might...you really shouldn't.


No, what I caution Benny (I'm so going to hell) about is his waves.


It's like this. Popular German figures should not make expanisve gestures with their arms at about a ninety degree angle.

Like yer man...

That's me done till Monday. It's been real.

Peace Out

3 Comments:

Blogger JL Pagano said...

never mind his right hand, his left is in a pretty dodgy area as well...

7:13 AM  
Blogger FJR said...

Hitler had problems in that area too.

Oh hello Satan, have I been sent to hell already?

8:55 AM  
Blogger FJR said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home